- The Aiguamolls de l'Empordà Natural Park
- The Beaches
- Cortal Great Road
- Camí Mota of the river Fluvià
- Can Sopa old road
- Vila Farmhouse (Cortal de la Vila)
- Bussinyol path
- The lake route (Camí de l'Estany)
- Urban center (XIS - Short route)
- Mas Martinet path
- Llúdriga route (The Otter Route - Reserve between two rivers)
- Caramany island
- Itinerary of well-being and silence: "Les Goles del Fluvià"
- Nature Trails
- Weekly market
- Guided tours and Activities
- Tourism Office
We won't remember the days, we will remember the moments
AIGUAMOLLS DE L’EMPORDA NATURAL PARK
Aiguamolls de l'Empordà Natural Park
Visit one of the main wetlands in Catalonia with the greatest variety of animal species, home to more than 300 species of birds. Enjoy the signposted routes, viewpoints and observation towers as a family and take part in one of the family tours and workshops organized by the park.
The Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Natural Park has several clearly defined areas. The Integrated Natural Reserves (RNI) are the areas with a higher level of protection, where nature can be seen at its best, without being exposed to the dangers, which destroy it. The remaining natural park area is divided into villages, farmhouses and manors, cultivated fields and all related economic and social activity. Furthermore, there is a whole area dedicated to public use, where every effort has been made and every resource provided so that the visitor can enjoy, learn, appreciate, feel and remember the experience of their visit.
In the case of the Aiguamolls de l’Empordà Natural Park, a whole range of services have been created in order to meet the needs of the visitors: parking areas, an information centre, a documentation centre, an exhibition room, a nature room, a guided service, calendar of activities, picnic areas, etc… A whole series of cycling and walking routes have also been created so that you can observe, through the hideouts and viewing areas, the life that is hidden in an integrated reserve, always on the condition that the use does not damage the natural resource.
Activities in the Park:
- Guided tours, every Sunday
- Bird Festival
- Creative Spring, handcraft market with products made from the park
- Working summer camps
- Summer camp
El Cortalet Information Center opening hours:
January to February: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
March to October: 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
October to December: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
* Access to the Park is free, only parking is paid (5 €). To be able to leave the park by car, you need to remember the time at the El Cortalet Information Center. When the Cortalet is closed, the car park barriers are open
Visits and Activities in the Park:
INFORMACION CENTER EL CORTALET
Ctra. de Sant Pere Pescador km 13,6
17486 Castelló d'Empúries - Tel. 972 45 42 22 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the itineraries here
AJUNTAMENT DE SANT PERE PESCADOR
C/ Verge del Portalet, 10 17470 Sant Pere Pescador
Tel. 972 52 00 50
ajuntament at santpere dot cat
OFICINA DE TURISME DE SANT PERE PESCADOR
Crta. de la Platja, s/n 17470 Sant Pere Pescador
Tel. +34 972 52 05 35
oficinaturisme at santpere dot cat