- The Aiguamolls de l'Empordà Natural Park
- The Beaches
- Cortal Great Road
- Camí Mota of the river Fluvià
- Can Sopa old road
- Vila Farmhouse (Cortal de la Vila)
- Bussinyol path
- The lake route (Camí de l'Estany)
- Urban center (XIS - Short route)
- Mas Martinet path
- Llúdriga route (The Otter Route - Reserve between two rivers)
- Caramany island
- Itinerary of well-being and silence: "Les Goles del Fluvià"
- Nature Trails
- Weekly market
- Guided tours and Activities
- Tourism Office
Activity, beauty, nature and rest
THE BEACHES OF SANT PERE PESCADOR
The Beaches of Sant Pere
Description: Virgin beach with fine sand forming shallow dunes.
How to get to it: The access to the beach is very easy, whether by car, on foot or by bike.
Lenght: 6,3 Km.
Services: Lifeguard during the summer, parking areas, showers, wheelchair accessible walkway, renting sailing-boats and catamarans, buoys area and bar zones.
Sports: Windsurfing, kitesurf, sailing, catamaran sailing, kayaking, beach volleyball and paddle surf- sup.
The beach is divided into different areas, the names from north to south are:
- Riuet beach
- Cortal de la Devesa beach
- Cortal de la Vila beach
- Cal Cristià beach
- Can Sopa beach
- Can Nera beach
- Can Martinet beach
- La Gola beach
There are three kitesurfing areas:
AJUNTAMENT DE SANT PERE PESCADOR
C/ Verge del Portalet, 10 17470 Sant Pere Pescador
OFICINA DE TURISME DE SANT PERE PESCADOR
Crta. de la Platja, s/n 17470 Sant Pere Pescador